Annual report 2019
Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows
for the 2019 financial year (January 1 to December 31, 2019)
1) Other non-cash changes during the reporting period primarily encompass expenses from the revaluation of the net liability from defined benefit pension plans.
2) Includes the cash flows from operating activities and the cash flows from investing activities
Lease payments are classified as follows on the statement of cash flows:
– Cash payments for the amortization portion are recognized as financing activities.
– Cash payments for the interest portion are recognized in cash flow from operating activities.
– Cash payments for non-capitalized leases are recognized in cash flow from operating activities.